You can add to or withdraw funds from your Payweb account by various means.
Add funds to your Payweb account:
- by exchanging most of the e-currencies via Payweb accredited exchange services. The list of available exchange services can be found in your Personal section on Payweb site.
- by direct wire transfer - please contact our financial support department for the details at email@example.com. Payweb team will provide you with bank details. You need to submit these details to your bank and instruct it to transfer the funds to Payweb bank account. Please remember to put your Payweb ID in the reference field of the transaction so we could identify the recipient. It will take several days for funds to appear on your balance. Please be noticed that in order to make an incoming wire transfer exceeding $50.000 you will be required to provide a special Declaration of Source of Funds form (DSF) and supportive documentation for the payment.
- once you open a debit card account you can add funds by executing a wire transfer to such account and then requesting the replenishment of your PW account. You need to submit your International Debit Card account details (you will receive it together with the card) to your bank and instruct it to transfer the funds. It will take several days for funds to appear on your balance.
Withdraw funds from your Payweb account:
- by exchanging to most of the e-currencies via Payweb accredited exchange services;
- via SWIFT transfer (available for business accounts only).